Greetings, Thank you for visiting our website and shortlisting us for your forthcoming stay in the city of Lakes!!
In our endeavor to give a memorable holiday to our guests, I would like you to please read this to have a better understanding of what to expect when you book TatSaraasa and to avoid any disappointments. For your kind information, TatSaraasa is a luxury boutique resort, where try our level best to give our guests a memorable holiday in the lap of nature and that is why we are situated away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
TatSaraasa is ideal for travelers who are seeking isolation, serenity and want to explore the beautiful countryside, at the same time have easy access to the modern lifestyle in just the blink of your eyes when stepping into the resort. Here, guests can witness beautiful panoramic sunrise & sunset, ancient Aravalli ranges, serene tranquil lake, soothing sounds of birds, and the passing winds with their family and loved ones.
As mentioned above, our resort is a concept based and all our guests come to us for a getaway from the city hustle & bustle and want to enjoy the peace and tranquility around and that’s the reason we have a policy on what we allow and what we don’t. We want you to please understand our principle so that your stay with us is a memorable experience and without any disappointments.
Approach to Resort
• Guest should come prepared to experience the beautiful countryside and rural life around.
• The resort is situated around 12 km away from the city center, in a village called Lakhawali on the north of Udaipur. You can call us for help with the directions help by calling our hotel No.s +91 8696133666 / 8696188444 or through google Maps by searching TatSaraasa Resort & Spa.
• In case you are not traveling with your vehicle, please note that cab services are available and a car can be hired with a notice period of a minimum of 30 minutes, auto rickshaws are not available nearby, cab charges start from 800 rs. Minimum for one-way city transfer drop or pickup. These rates are governed by the local taxi union and not by our resort.
**In case of an emergency we offer our resort Van/ Jeep.
• We will require all members’ photo ID cards upon Check-in and passport for foreign nationals.
• Our check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check out is 1100 Hrs, if you wish to retain your room beyond this time please contact our front desk. The extension will be given depending on the availability.
• One child up to 9 years of age can share parents’ room without any additional charge(extra bed will be chargeable). However, a second child above the age of 3 years will be charged whether an extra bed is taken or not.
• In our endeavor to promote eco-tourism and save paper, We don’t provide newspapers in guest rooms.
We don’t allow
• We don’t recommend TatSaraasa to travelers who are looking to party here and want to play loud music, as it is strictly not allowed.
• Outside purchased liquor/food is not allowed in any public areas.
• Guests in a swimming pool should be with a proper swimming costume, the hotel has right to stop guest to enter the pool without he/she wearing proper swimming costumes.
• Chewing and spitting gutka/tobacco is strictly prohibited in the resort.
• We are a pet-friendly resort and you may witness some beautiful, well-behaved 4 legged creatures around.
• Hookah, Gambling, contraband, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, drugs, and pungent food are strictly prohibited in hotel premises.
Kindly be informed that my team and I are committed to ensuring that all the guests go with a memorable experience from TatSaraasa.