Greetings, Thank you for visiting our website and shortlisting us for your forthcoming stay in the city of Lakes!!
In our endeavour to give a memorable holiday to our guests , I would like you to please read this to have better understanding on what to expect when you book TatSaraasa and to avoid any disappointments. For your kind information, TatSaraasa is a luxury boutique resort, where we have tried to give our guests a memorable holiday in the lap of nature and that is why we are situated away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
TatSaraasa is ideal for travellers who are seeking isolation, serenity and want to explore the beautiful countryside, at the same time have and easy access to the modern lifestyle in just blink of your eyes when stepping into the resort. Here, guests can witness beautiful panoramic sunrise & sunset, ancient Aravalli ranges, serene tranquil lake, soothing sounds of birds and the passing winds with their family and loved ones.
As mentioned above, our resort is concept based and all our guests comes to us for a getaway from the city hustle & bustle and want to enjoy the peace and tranquility around and that’s the reason we have some policy of do’s and dont’s. We want you to please understand our principal so that your stay with us is a memorable experience and without any disappointments.
Approach to Resort
• Guest should come prepared to experience beautiful country side and rural life around.
• The resort is situated around 12 kms away from city center, in a village called Lakhawali on north of Udaipur. You can take direction help by calling our hotel No.s # 8696133666 / 8696188444 or through google Maps by searching TatSaraasa Resort & Spa.
• In case you are not traveling with your own vehicle, please note that cab services are available and a car can be hired with a notice period of minimum 30 minutes, auto rickshaws are not available nearby, cab charges starts from 800 rs. Minimum for one way city transfer drop or pickup. These rates are governed by local taxi union and not by our resort.
**On emergency we can offer you our resort Van/ Jeep.
• We will require all members photo ID card upon Check-in and passport from foreign national.
• Our check in time is 1400 Hrs and check out is 1100 Hrs, if you wish to retain your room beyond this time please contact our front desk. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
• One child up to 5 years of age can share parents room without any additional charge. However, a second child will be charged whether an extra bed is taken or not.
• In our endeavour to promote eco tourism and save paper, We don’t provide newspaper in guest rooms,.
We don’t allow
• We don’t recommend TatSaraasa to travellers who are looking to party here and want to play loud music, as it is strictly not allowed.
• Outside purchased liquor/food is not allowed in any public areas.
• Guests in swimming pool should be with proper swimming costume, hotel has right to stop guest to enter pool without he/she wearing proper swimming costumes.
• Chewing and spitting gutka/tobacco is strictly prohibited in the resort.
• We are a pet friendly resort and you may witness some beautiful, well behaved 4 legged creatures around.
• Hukkah, Gambling, contraband, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, drugs and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
Kindly be informed that my team and I are committed to ensure that all the guests go with a memorable experience from TatSaraasa.
Vishv Vijae Singh