I would like to give you some brief idea about TatSaraasa Resort & Spa before you make your booking with us.
TatSaraasa is a luxury boutique Resort where we have tried to give our guests a memorable vacation in lap of nature and that’s the reason we are situated away from hustle & bustle of city life. TatSaraasa is the vision of its owner who falls for this romantic location for its breath-taking sunrise & sunset panoramas and comforting sounds of birds and breeze passing by. The resort is set over 6 acres of serene land surrounded by the magnificent Aravalli Range. It is ideal for the travelers who are looking for isolation, tranquility and want to explore beautiful countryside at the same time has an easy access to the modern lifestyle in just blink of your eyes when stepping into the resort.
We have 40 Luxury rooms reflecting sophisticated and contemporary design with all modern day amenities. Our resort has following facilities; A large open swimming pool, SPARSH: Spa with three therapy rooms, Jacuzzi, Gym, Sauna & Steam, AANGAN: kids play area with swings and slides, 9 hole golf putting area for adults, Tattvam: a multi cuisine restaurant, bicycles to move around and free YOGA session every morning. You can also contact our front office desk for sports equipment like badminton, cricket, village Jeep drive etc.
As mentioned above, our resort is concept based so all our guests comes to us for a getaway from the city hustle & bustle and want to enjoy the peace and tranquility around and that’s the reason we have some policy of do’s and dont’s. We want you to please understand our principal so that your stay with us is a memorable experience and without any disappointments.
Approach to Resort
• The resort is situated on a country side, located around 12 kms away from city center, in a village called Lakhawali on north of Udaipur. You can take direction help by calling our hotel No.s # 8696133666 / 8696188444 or through google Maps by searching TatSaraasa Resort & Spa.
• As we are located on a country side the approach is through a single lane village road, so please be prepared for this when you are planning to book us as the ride might not be very smooth for you sometime.
• In case you are not traveling with your own vehicle, please note that cab services are available and a car can be hired with a notice period of minimum 40 minutes, auto rickshaws are not available nearby, cab charges starts from 1500 rs. Minimum for one way city transfer drop or pickup. These rates are governed by local taxi union and not by our resort.
**On emergency we can offer you our resort Van/ Jeep.
• We will require all members photo ID card upon Check-in and passport from foreign national.
• Our check in time is 1400 Hrs and check out is 1200 Hrs, if you wish to retain your room beyond this time please contact our front desk. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
• All our meals are on fixed menu basis and are served at our restaurant (Tattvam) & buffet is subject to occupancy.
• One child up to 5 years of age can share parents room without any additional charge. However, a second child will be charged whether an extra bed is taken or not.
• Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed.
• For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables.
• The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
• As the property is situated in rural area we insist guest to keep the door always closed to avoid any insects or wilderness beings get into the room.
• We don’t provide newspaper in guest rooms, however English and local newspapers are available at restaurant.
• We don’t provide bonfire free of cost, its available on request on chargeable basis at the Lake side.
• All our rooms are equipped with satellite TV and has all the popular channels on it ( around 120).
We don’t allow
• Playing any loud music in public areas is prohibited as it disturbs the surrounding and other guests in the hotel and the management has right to stop the music beyond certain level.
• Outside purchased liquor/food is not allowed in any public areas.
• Guests in swimming pool should be with proper swimming costume, hotel has right to stop guest to enter pool without he/she wearing proper swimming costumes.
• As a matter of policy we don’t allow guest to drink or eat inside the pool.
• Chewing and spitting gutka/tobacco is strictly prohibited in the resort.
• To maintain the serenity of the place, we strictly don’t allow fire crackers inside or near the premises as they disturbs the surroundings and the vibration of the place. Also we are situated in a village surrounded by agriculture farms so there are chances of crops catching fire.
• We don’t allow any cooking to be done in the resort.
• We are a pet friendly resort but pets are not allowed in restaurant, Spa or in lobby.
• Hukkah, Sheesha, Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
• The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
Kindly be informed that my team and me are committed to ensure that you and your loved ones go with a memorable experience from TatSaraasa.
I look forward to have more interaction with you during the course of your stay with us.